Why I am reading this Article?
Because your teeth needed a lot of care and love. Teeth are directly connected with immune system and immune system has connection with the whole body.
For this love and care, Miguel de Cervantes says, ” Every tooth in a man’s head is more valuable than a diamond”.
Why not manual toothbrush?
Dentists recommends Electric Toothbrush because:
Superior plaque removal:
According to a 2005 independent study, “Brushes that worked with a rotation oscillation action remove more plaque and remove gingivitis more effectively than a manual brush in the short and long terms.
Most people use a lot of time while brushing the teeth with manual brush because Dentist suggests, two minutes time for the electric tooth brush it’s beneficial for us twice a day. Because it saves the time.
Technology and Features:
Generally, electric toothbrush has a lot of features that are given below;
- Numerous brushing modes specialized for sensitive teeth.
- Pressure sensors to notify when you are brushing too hard.
Digital reminder to help you replace your brush head.
- Timer to help you changing of quadrant.
Ease of use:
Manual toothbrush require a lot of efforts while its rotation but electric toothbrush required just a guide for its use.
Result of Not Brushing the Teeth?
We do not want to frightened you but there are a lot of side effects of not brushing your teeth and really you don’t know about them.
Bad breath is harmful for your body as well as bad breath is not going to win you any relative or friend. If your teeth filled with plaque and if they bleed, and then you brush, you are not brushing your teeth will fall out and direct effect on the immune system.
What are the best methods of using Electric Toothbrush?
You have eager to get this tool to keep your smile brightened, but you also need to know, “How to use it?”
Oral-B recommends some important helpful tips to use Electric Toothbrush. They recommend, Keep these general techniques in mind when you brush your teeth.
- The mouth is divided into four parts top left, top right, bottom left, and bottom right. And 30 seconds for each side.
- Place the head of your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to the gumline, ensue that bristles are in contact with the surface of teeth.
- Remember, scrubbing away with your electric toothbrush is not necessary.
Which one is the Best Electric Toothbrush?
There are many Electric toothbrushes made by different companies. Still, Here we will discuss the top 5 electric toothbrushes according to their features and those which are beneficial for your teeth, research of April 2020.
Foreo ISSA 2 Electric Toothbrush:
A Dentist at Lowenberg in New York says ISSA 2 is 35 times more hygienic than standard bristles.
- Superior cleaning 9000 high-intensity pulsations per minute.
- 02 minutes brushing routine.
- Head needed to be replaced just once a year.
- The charge lasts about 06 months.
- 100% waterproof.
- Easy to hold and prevent cavities.
Philip Sonicare DiamondClean ETB:
John Comisi, a dentist in Ithaca New York, says, ” I like its small diameter ETB head having 02 minutes timer and convenient in a travel case.
It offers five unique cleaning modes. An illuminated display indicates the selected mode and becomes invisible when power is off.
- Clean: Two minutes standard clean mode
- White: Whitening mode to remove surface stains.
- Polish: Brightens and polish teeth for an attractive display.
- Sensitivity: It helps during rotation for children’s sensitive teeth.
- Gum care: Gently stimulate and massage gums.
A Dentist Kourosh Maddhi says, ” My favorite Electric Toothbrush is Rotadent. It has ability to minimize gum damage because it has soft bristles. This brush automatically offs after 02 and a half minutes of use.”
- It is a disease-fighting and caring instrument.
- Unique 360-degree rotation.
- Remove 92% plaque just in one minute.
- Gentle speed modes help the patients adjust to their sensitivity need.
- Three weeks of battery life.
- No-slip rubber grip ridges.
Oral B Pro 1000 Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush Powered By Braun:
David dentist says, ” I like it for its circumferential action on the tooth surface.”
- Due to its pressure sensor.
- It gives a signal after 30 sec to move to a different part of the mouth.
- It can remove 300% plaque along the gumline.
- Dentists approved it has 3D cleaning operation, it can rotate, and pulsate to break and remove plaque.
Rechargeable with one mode.
Philips Sonicare Flexcare Plus Sonic ETB
Laurence Grayhills ( President of Florida Academy of General Dentistry in Wellington) says, “My favorite brush is Sonicare because of these features.
- It’s to and fro oscillation is 20000 cycles per second.
- Other brushes require mechanical contact but it operates with such high frequency and creates a cavitational force that blasts the plaque off.
- It has a built quadrant timer.